- What is the origin of term bullet?
- How is a bullet list made?
- What are the 3 main types of bullets?
- What is bullet in HTML?
- What is the HTML code for bullet points?
- What is UL tag in HTML?
- What is use of UL tag?
- What is the purpose of UL tag?
- What is BR tag?
- Should I use BR or BR?
- What are the attributes of BR tag?
- What does P mean in texting?
What is the origin of term bullet?
A bullet is a kinetic projectile and a component of firearm ammunition that is expelled from a gun barrel during shooting. The term is from Middle French and originated as the diminutive of the word boulle (boullet), which means “small ball”.
How is a bullet list made?
To create a bulleted list,
- Position the cursor where you want to start the list.
- Click the More > Format tab.
- In the Format tab, under Paragraph , click the drop-down arrow next to the Bulleted List icon. A list of styles will appear.
- Click the type of style you want to use.
What are the 3 main types of bullets?
Each bullet is commonly referred to by it’s suffixed acronym making The different types of bullets are listed and pictured below.
- Lead Round Nose (LRN)
- Wad Cutter (WC)
- Semi Wad Cutter (SWC)
- Semi-Jacketed (SJ)
- Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
- Semi-Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP)
- Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP)
- Special (RCBD)
What is bullet in HTML?
HTML Unordered List or Bulleted List displays elements in bulleted format . We can use unordered list where we do not need to display items in any particular order. The HTML ul tag is used for the unordered list.
What is the HTML code for bullet points?
|Character name||html code|
|• Circular Bullet Point||& #8226; or & bull;|
|… Horizontal ellipsis||& #8230; or & hellip;|
|— Em dash||& #8212; or & mdash;|
|€ Euro symbol||& #8364; or & euro;|
What is UL tag in HTML?
<ul>: The Unordered List element. The HTML <ul> element represents an unordered list of items, typically rendered as a bulleted list.
What is use of UL tag?
When writing in HTML, the <ul> tag is a block element used to designate an unordered list. It is useful for creating bulleted lists, those where the order of the items is arbitrary.
What is the purpose of UL tag?
The <ul> tag in HTML is used to define the unordered list item in an HTML document. It contains the list items
What is BR tag?
The HTML <br> element produces a line break in text (carriage-return). It is useful for writing a poem or an address, where the division of lines is significant.
Should I use BR or BR?
In HTML, the <br> tag is used for line break. In HTML, use <br> tag. In XHTML, the valid way is to use <br/> or <br>br> as mentioned in the XHTML guidelines. According to w3 guidelines, a space should be included before the trailing / and > of empty elements, for example, <br />.
What are the attributes of BR tag?
HTML br tag and element
- HTML br (line break) element creates a line break in text within an HTML document.
- Appropriate usage of the br element is to use it within a poem or an address.
- HTML br element should not be used to create vertical space between two chunk of text or content.
- br element can not contain any content by itself.
What does P mean in texting?
Winking and Sticking Tongue Out