- What are the responsibilities of kitchen helper?
- What do you call a kitchen helper?
- How much do kitchen helpers get paid?
- Do you get free food if you work at Pizza Hut?
- What are the benefits of working at Pizza Hut?
- How often do Pizza Hut employees get paid?
- How much does Pizza Hut pay a hour?
- Does Pizza Hut pay daily?
- Does Pizza Hut pay time and a half?
What are the responsibilities of kitchen helper?
Kitchen Helpers perform various cleaning, maintenance, preparation, and stocking duties in the kitchens of restaurants, hospitals, schools, and nursing homes. They wash dishes, help Cooks prepare meal ingredients, and clean kitchens.
What do you call a kitchen helper?
Food Counter Attendants & Kitchen Helpers (NOC 6711) may also be called: food preparer. busboy, busgirl, busser.
How much do kitchen helpers get paid?
Kitchen helpers in the United States make an average salary of $21,873 per year or $10.52 per hour. People on the lower end of that spectrum, the bottom 10% to be exact, make roughly $18,000 a year, while the top 10% makes $26,000. As most things go, location can be critical.
Do you get free food if you work at Pizza Hut?
After 5 hours of work you get a 30 minute break, and can get your choice of a personal meal deal, which consists of a personal pizza, cheese sticks, Or 8 chicken wings. Then you can get a bottled drink. all for free, everyday. You get to eat lunch for free therefore saving money and time.
What are the benefits of working at Pizza Hut?
Health/Financial Healthy Is Happy
- 401(k) with a 6% company match and no vesting period.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance.
- 100% preventative care.
- Life Insurance.
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Accident & disability insurance.
How often do Pizza Hut employees get paid?
How much does Pizza Hut pay a hour?
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth….Pizza Hut, Inc. Jobs by Hourly Rate.
|Pizza Cook / Chef / Maker||Range:$8 – $10||Average:$9|
|Pizza Delivery Driver||Range:$6 – $11||Average:$8|
|Restaurant Manager||Range:$9 – $14||Average:$11|
|Server||Range:$3 – $11||Average:$6|
Does Pizza Hut pay daily?
If you’re asking when drivers get paid specifically, they get paid every day or night that they work in CASH, for both tips and mileage.
Does Pizza Hut pay time and a half?
At Pizza Hut, any hours worked over 40 per week will be paid time and a half rate. To calculate time and a half multiply regular pay (per hour) by 1.5. Example: If you earn $8/hour, you will earn $12/hour with ‘time and a half’ pay.