What are the objectives of environmental engineering?
The goal of environmental engineering is to ensure that societal development and the use of water, land and air resources are sustainable. This goal is achieved by managing these resources so that environmental pollution and degradation is minimized.
What are your longer term career objectives?
“My long-range career objective is to get to know the company better, and I hope to be given challenges and opportunities that will allow me to enhance my skills and management experience. Hopefully, soon, gaining enough exploration with my skills and experience, I will be promoted to a management position.”
How do you Realise your goals?
6 Surefire Ways to Realize Goals
- Daydream and visualize. What’s your “why?” What’s really important to you?
- Put pen to paper and hone in. Narrow your list until you have identified as many as 10 goal priorities, as author Brian Tracy recommended in Goals.
- Take action.
- Seek inspiration.
- Accept a temporary failure, but fix things.
- Take care of yourself.
How do I decide my aim in life?
Without a life purpose as the compass to guide you, your goals and action plans may not ultimately fulfill you.
- How to Discover Your Life Purpose.
- Explore the Things You Love To Do & What Comes Easy to You.
- Ask Yourself What Qualities You Enjoy Expressing the Most in the World.
- Create a Life Purpose Statement.
How do I fix my life goals?
Set your goals and make them happen
- Decide. Think of something you want to do or work towards.
- Write it down. Carefully.
- Tell someone. Telling someone we know about our goals also seems to increase the likelihood that we will stick at them.
- Break your goal down. This is especially important for big goals.
- Plan your first step.
- Keep going.
How do I decide my goal in life?
First consider what you want to achieve, and then commit to it. Set SMART (specific, measureable, attainable, relevant and time-bound) goals that motivate you and write them down to make them feel tangible. Then plan the steps you must take to realize your goal, and cross off each one as you work through them.