How long does it take to hear back from Dell?
When can I expect to hear from Dell after applying to a position? Screening for most positions is completed within the first four weeks after the position is posted. During that time, if you are selected to be screened, you will be contacted by a recruiter.
Why do recruiters not tell you the company?
The company could be replacing an underperforming employee or hiring “under the radar.” When that’s the case, company officials do NOT want their recruiter to disclose their identity until a certain point during the hiring process. And a recruiter must honor that request.
What jobs are confidential?
10 top-secret jobs
- FBI special agent.
- CIA operations officer.
- Secret Service special agent.
- Nuclear engineer.
- National Security Agency language analyst.
- Biometric technology developer.
What do you call someone that can keep a secret?
If you have a confidante, you’re lucky. She is a friend you can confide in, someone you trust with your private thoughts, and who you’re sure can keep a secret. If your trusted friend is male, you call him your confidant. In fact, you could call a male or a female “secret keeper” your confidant (without the “e”).
How do I keep my job a secret?
10 Tips for Keeping Your Job Search Secret
- Don’t job search during work hours.
- Don’t let your job search become water cooler conversation.
- Be smart about using your current colleagues or supervisors as references.
- Be honest with interviewers if you’re keeping your job search confidential.
- Plan your interviews strategically.
How does one become a CIA agent?
How to become a CIA agent
- Earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Consider earning a master’s degree.
- Become fluent in one or two foreign languages.
- Gain relevant experience.
- Complete the required testing and medical examinations.
- Finish an internal training program.