How do you put housekeeping on a resume?
Important housekeeper resume tips
- Include all your contact details clearly and correctly.
- Use an easy-to-read format and font.
- Only include experience and skills relevant to the job opportunity.
- Don’t include unnecessary personal information like your faith and family status.
How can I be a good housekeeper at a hotel?
Hotel housekeeping tips and tricks
- First things first: Open room windows, if applicable.
- Next, clear out the clutter.
- Clean bedroom areas first.
- Give cleaning products time to work.
- ALWAYS sweep or vacuum before mopping.
- Use a toothbrush to get into nooks and crannies.
- Keep everything for cleaning in a cart.
- Be sure to dust everything.
What is the procedure for cleaning a hotel room?
Hospitality Cleaning Service: 10 Steps To A Clean Hotel Room
- Remove The Linens.
- Clear The Trash.
- Dust Everything.
- Wipe & Disinfect Surfaces.
- Make The Bed.
- Clean The Bathroom.
- Replenish Items.
- Vacuum, Sweep, and Mop The Floors.
What are the housekeeping procedures?
What are the elements of an effective housekeeping program?
- Maintenance. The maintenance of buildings and equipment may be the most important element of good housekeeping.
- Dust and Dirt Removal.
- Employee Facilities.
- Maintain Light Fixtures.
- Aisles and Stairways.
- Spill Control.
- Tools and Equipment.
What are the problems of housekeeping?
10 Common Housekeeping Issues That Damage Hotel Profits
- Broken lights.
- Damp patches.
- Hair in the bath or on the floor.
- Rubbish under the bed.
- Fingerprints on windows and mirrors.
- Not enough toiletries (paper roll, shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc)
- Bad manners.
- Housekeeping staff look unprofessional.