- How do you get social networking skills on Sims 3?
- How do you post a blog on Sims 3?
- How do you take a class on Sims 3?
- How do you increase skills in Sims 3?
- What Sims 3 job makes the most money?
- How do you get rich in Sims 3?
- Can you be a teacher in Sims 3?
- Which Sims job makes the most money?
- Can Sims have multiple jobs?
- What are all the careers in Sims 3?
- Can you get a job in Sims 3 University?
- Can Sims get pregnant in university?
- Can you send a Sim to university without going with them Sims 3?
- Is The Sims 3 university life worth buying?
- How do you get a full scholarship in Sims 3?
- What does The Sims 3 Generations include?
- How do you graduate in Sims 3 University?
- What happens after my SIM graduates?
- How long does it take a Sim to graduate university?
- How long does it take to graduate Sims 3?
- Can two Sims go to university together Sims 3?
- How long is a term Sims 3?
- What does Sims 3 University Life add?
- How many Sims 3 packs are there?
- Does Sims 3 Ambitions come with a new town?
- Does Sims 3 university life come with a new town?
- Can two Sims go to university together?
- Which is the best Sims 3 expansion pack?
- How do you become a sports agent in The Sims 3?
How do you get social networking skills on Sims 3?
Social networking is a skill in The Sims 3: University Life. The skill mainly involves interacting with the smartphone by texting, browsing the web, streaming video, or blogging. This skill is fairly simple and easy, as Sims can build this skill anywhere without needing a particular object.
How do you post a blog on Sims 3?
At level 4 Social Networking, your Sim unlocks the Sim Finder App. Use this from the phone to look for Sims with certain favorites and traits. When you’ve found a Sim, they’ll automatically be invited to your house so you can meet. At level 1, you get the ability to start a personal blog.
How do you take a class on Sims 3?
Click on the community buildings and select ‘take class’. These lessons take a few hours to complete, cost 320 – 400 simoleons and are available to Teens and above. They are also a much more efficient way to train skills, due to their price. You can only be trained once for each skill.
How do you increase skills in Sims 3?
The Sims 3 doesn’t actually offer cheats to raise skills directly. Instead, you have to use other commands to allow your Sim to focus their effort. Cheating will keep them from getting tired, hungry, or stressed out. This is done with the cheat console.
What Sims 3 job makes the most money?
Profit. If profit and earnings is what the players are really looking for, the simple answer is the Medical career. The top of Medical career (World Renowned Surgeon) has the highest earnings per week, while Military (Astronaut) has the lowest earnings per week, as Sims only work once per week.
How do you get rich in Sims 3?
Sims 3 Money Making Tips for Self Employment
- Collecting – Collect Bugs, Rocks, Gems and Metals.
- Explore Catacombs Under the Graveyard.
- Fishing for Lots of Fun and Big Money from Self Employment.
- Gardening – Satisfaction from the Earth.
- Guitar – Everyone Loves a Good Musician and You Can Make Money from Tips.
Can you be a teacher in Sims 3?
The Sims 3 Career Track: Pay Rate, Hours Worked and Skill Reqs. *At Level 6, Give Lectures is a new work metric. You’ll also receive a new work tone, Give Lecture, at Level 6 which helps raise that particular metric. Giving Lectures can also give other Sims a +20 moodlet for 3 hours, just for being near the teacher.
Which Sims job makes the most money?
From among all the jobs in The Sims 4, there are three that you receive the most money from:
- Interstellar smuggler (Astronaut path) – 14,868 Simoleons per week.
- Triple agent (Secret Agent path) – 12,875 Simoleons per week.
- Boss (Criminal path) – 12,460 Simoleons per week.
Can Sims have multiple jobs?
Sims older than teenagers can work up to two part-time jobs, provided their schedules don’t interfere. Part-time jobs all have three levels. The base game has five part-time jobs available, and The Sims 4: Island Living adds three more jobs: diver, fisherman and lifeguard.
What are all the careers in Sims 3?
The Sims 3 base game careers
- Criminal. Evil branch. Thief branch.
- Law Enforcement. Forensic Analyst. Special Agent.
- Music. Rock branch. Symphonic branch.
Can you get a job in Sims 3 University?
Sims can apply for Day Jobs, Social Group Jobs, and Dares in University, which they can find by looking on the Bulletin Boards located in Fraternities, Sororities, and Dormitories.
Can Sims get pregnant in university?
Your Sims can get pregnant while at University. If you are living in University Housing, you will be encouraged to move somewhere that you can better care for your child.
Can you send a Sim to university without going with them Sims 3?
And can non player sims go to college and earn degrees? No, and no. It doesn’t work like boarding school does, and sims from your town won’t go to college autonomously.
Is The Sims 3 university life worth buying?
It comes with SO MUCH CAS items and tons and tons of build/buy items. Totally worth it for me. University Life is another favorite. The content you get is really nice and college themed!
How do you get a full scholarship in Sims 3?
In The Sims 3: University Life, young adults and older can apply for scholarships by taking an aptitude test from the university welcome kit. The university welcome kit can be bought from the Buy mode or dropped off by university mascot the first time players start a new game.
What does The Sims 3 Generations include?
The Sims 3: Generations is the fourth expansion pack for The Sims 3. The game was released on May 31, 2011. It contains elements of The Sims 2: Celebration Stuff, The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff, The Sims: House Party, The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff, The Sims 2: FreeTime, and The Sims 2: University.
How do you graduate in Sims 3 University?
Graduation and Degree Benefits At the end of your term, if you’ve acquired enough credit hours during your term (need 48) and have a passing grade (C or Above), your Sim will graduate.
What happens after my SIM graduates?
Graduation ceremonies in University Life take place on the Saturday after the graduating Sim’s finals. After the Sim finishes their finals they’ll receive their diploma on that same Friday or Saturday. If they receive their diploma on Friday, they’ll be able to invite fellow Sims to the graduation ceremony.
How long does it take a Sim to graduate university?
It takes 12 completed courses to graduate. A Sim can complete up to 4 core courses per term if they do not take an elective. Taking the max four classes, it would take 3 terms to graduate.
How long does it take to graduate Sims 3?
Can two Sims go to university together Sims 3?
Have all your Sims apply at the same time and wait for every one of them to get accepted. If they’re all in the same household, this will go faster. Save as you switch between households, but it will put all your Sims at university simultaneously so they can go through the first term together.
How long is a term Sims 3?
You are able to customize your stay by selecting one or two terms (one term = one Sim week, two terms = two Sims weeks).
What does Sims 3 University Life add?
The Sims 3 University Life is the ninth Expansion Pack for The Sims 3. The Expansion adds social groups, new career options, three new skills and a fully-featured University campus Sims will travel to in order to seek their degrees in one of six majors.
How many Sims 3 packs are there?
eleven expansion packs
Does Sims 3 Ambitions come with a new town?
Twinbrook is a world which was shipped with The Sims 3: Ambitions. It is most likely named after the twin rivers that flow on either side of the richer part of the town, near households such as the Whelohffs.
Does Sims 3 university life come with a new town?
Re: Does Sims 3 University come with a new town? There is no new town. Only young adult sims or higher can go to university. After you’ve created your family or choosen a household from your your saved games, click on your smartphone / computer to apply to university.
Can two Sims go to university together?
The good news it is indeed possible to enroll two sims into the same uni and have them live in the same housing. The bad news you have to do it one at a time. First enroll the first sim and move them to the chosen Uni.
Which is the best Sims 3 expansion pack?
The Sims 3: Ranking Every Expansion Pack
- 1 Seasons. Nothing could ever beat one of the best expansions to have ever graced the franchise.
- 2 World Adventures. Back in 2009, the dedication of the development team of The Sims 3 could be felt in one of the best expansions: World Adventures.
- 3 Ambitions.
- 4 Late Night.
- 5 Generations.
- 6 University Life.
- 7 Pets.
- 8 Showtime.
How do you become a sports agent in The Sims 3?
To join the Sports Agent career, your Sim first needs to get to max level with the Jock social group in The Sims 3 University Life. At level two in the career, Agents get the Analyze Statistics interaction, at level 7 negotiate contracts. These two allow you to work outside, as they affect career performance when done.